metro/ICA special offer
Friday 27 January 1995
This is the second week of a season of association between the Independent and the ICA that offers readers a three-month introductory membership for £5 - which provides a monthly newsletter, unlimited free admission to exhibitions for you and a guest, aswell as the ICA's other facilities, plus a series of special offers.
This week's offer is Suture, the highly acclaimed new film noir. A pair of free tickets for the 6.45pm screening today will be given to the first 10 readers to approach the ICA box office, after 6pm, with a copy of metro.
To take advantage of the special membership offer, contact the ICA box office either in person, by post, or telephone. ICA, The Mall, SW1 (0171-930 3647).
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’