Midweek Money: Suffolk life's SIPP
Wednesday 14 October 1998
SUFFOLK LIFE, a small life insrer set p by solicitors, is lanching a self-invested personal pension (Sipp), that claims to deliver low and clear charges that are not linked to the vale of the nderlying fnd, no penalties for stopping and starting contribtions, pls a range of investment opportnities.
There are two versions. The Bespoke policy has a ponds 250 set-p fee, pls a ponds 300 annal charge, and ponds 20 for UK, or ponds 30 for overseas, transactions. Bdget Bilder costs ponds 95 to set p, with the same fees, bt over ponds 25,000, and after six years, Bespoke charges apply.
Call 01473 213237
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action