Mies Julie: the award-winning, must-see hit
Free programme with every booking
Monday 25 February 2013
‘Electrifying. A sensational new version. Even when you want to, it’s impossible to tear your eyes away from it.’ - The Independent
Following sell-out runs and sensational reviews at the Edinburgh Festival and in New York, this multi-award winning adaptation of Strindberg’s classic Miss Julie comes to London for a strictly limited season.
In the smouldering kitchen of a remote farmhouse, the visceral struggles of contemporary South Africa are laid bare as a couple’s deadly attraction spirals out of control and they battle over power, sexuality, memory, mothers and land.
Free programme with every booking.
To book, call 020 8237 1111 quoting INDEPENDENT
- Previews, 7-11 March - seats only £20
- 12 March – 19 May: Sunday-Thursday – £25; Friday and Saturday – £26
- Nightly at 8pm | Saturday matinee at 2:30pmb Sunday matinee at 6pm
- Riverside Studios, Hammersmith, London W6 9RL
See the trailer at miesjulie.com
Review: Of Mice and Men
By opportunistic local hoping to exhibit the work
Fans will be hoping the role finally wins him an Oscar
What do gigantic horse heads tell us about Falkirk?
Finnish Postal Service praises the 'self irony and humour' of the drawings
The actor has confessed to his own insecurities
Allotments are the focus of a new reality show
Arts & Ents blogs
The Hobbit: There and Back Again set for possible title change
The best movies on Netflix: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Game of Thrones season 4 episode 2 breaks torrent record as fans watch online
Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
Mrs Doubtfire 2: Robin Williams set to star in sequel to 1993 comedy
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for sale...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 The Hobbit: There and Back Again set for possible title change
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Andre Johnson: Wu-Tang Clan-discovered rapper severed his penis and jumped from LA building