MUSIC / Upbeat: Game and set
Saturday 05 December 1992
Having two years ago bought up a substantial proportion of the Harold Holt agency, IMG has gone on to sign a range of talent from within the UK music industry. The IMG Artists (Europe) managing director, Stephen Wright, rebuts suggestions of a 'reach for the cheque-book' approach: 'Tom and Diana have chosen to join IMG.' Jasper Parrott, Harrison/ Parrott's managing director, said he was 'naturally dismayed'. Graham's only comment has been to say that 'negotiations are in progress for an orderly transfer'.
Arts & Ents blogs
The Photography Blog: ‘Control Order House’ by Edmund Clark – Photographing our response to terrorism
Recent events in Boston have served as a painful reminder of the threat posed by terrorism. In Contr...
I’ve not heard many bands that had quite the same kick as Pendulum did. Their unbelievable fusion of...
The episode begins with Finn (Cory Monteith) at college, partying and accidentally participating in ...
- 1 The ‘Beverly Hills’ of Surrey pays more income tax than big cities of the North
- 2 Gareth Bale agrees new £130,000-a-week Tottenham contract - but can leave next season for £50m
- 3 'Revenge porn' is no longer a niche activity which victimises only celebrities - the law must intervene
- 4 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 5 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.