MUSIC / Upbeat: Game and set
Saturday 05 December 1992
Having two years ago bought up a substantial proportion of the Harold Holt agency, IMG has gone on to sign a range of talent from within the UK music industry. The IMG Artists (Europe) managing director, Stephen Wright, rebuts suggestions of a 'reach for the cheque-book' approach: 'Tom and Diana have chosen to join IMG.' Jasper Parrott, Harrison/ Parrott's managing director, said he was 'naturally dismayed'. Graham's only comment has been to say that 'negotiations are in progress for an orderly transfer'.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk