Another day, another pop star dramatically falls onstage.
From Field Day to The Great Escape, here are the best places to find new bands in 2015
Spring is in the air and that means one thing – it’s time to buy your festival tickets to guarantee mud, music and mayhem
Brian Shimkovitz interview: how the blogger turned 'Awesome Tapes from Africa' into a record company
World music blogger Brian Shimkovitz is finally paying back the African artists who made him famous, with his own record label.
Festival proved as diverse and distinctive as Manchester itself
The rapper discussed his early lyrics and the learning process he’s been through since the start of his career in music
Look beyond these shores for a huge array of options to pick from
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Young Preston fan has play-off hero Jermaine Beckford's shirt stolen from him at Wembley - which then appears for sale on Gumtree
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
Art Garfunkel calls Paul Simon a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
Dheepan, film review: Palme d'Or prize goes to radical and astonishing film that turns conventional thinking about immigrants on its head
Game of Thrones, The Gift, Season 5, Episode 7: Why two of the show’s most iconic characters just met
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people