Duffy announces details of 'Rockferry' follow-up
Friday 17 September 2010
Welsh singer-songwriter Duffy is planning a November release for the follow-up to her Grammy-winning debut album
Rockferry, according to a September 16 announcement. Called
Endlessly, the new LP will include a single featuring The Roots that will be released a week prior to the November 29 full-album release.
Duffy reportedly worked on the album with Albert Hammond, who has written songs including "When I Need You," "The Air That I Breathe," and "To All The Girls I've Loved Before" (and is also the father of The Strokes guitarist of the same name).
The first single from Endlessly, "Well, Well, Well," features hip-hop band The Roots and is due out November 21. Other songs on the album include the title track, "My Boy," "Don't Forsake Me," "Lovestruck," and "Breath Away."
Duffy's 2008 debut album has sold more than 6.5 million copies worldwide, won three BRIT Awards and one Grammy, and was the UK's best-selling album of 2008.
Pre-order Endlessly at: http://www.iamduffy.com
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >