Lady Gaga left 'unable to walk' - could the shoes be the problem?
The queen of pop has cancelled several shows suffering from severe joint inflammation
She wasn’t born this way, and now Lady Gaga is definitely not on the right track.
The self-styled superstar has had to postpone concerts this week in Chicago, Detroit and Ontario due to synovitis, a severe joint inflammation.
With all that dancing in Alexander McQueen platforms, maybe it is time the princess of pop look after her injured joints.
However, Gaga doesn’t seem too impressed with the doctor’s orders.
She tweeted to her 34 million followers: “It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”
She revealed she has been hiding the chronic pain from her staff for over a month, and said “after last night’s performance I could not walk and still can’t”.
The remainder of the Born This Way Ball tour is expected to continue on schedule, beginning with a two-night stand in Philadelphia on February 19-20. Dates for the missed shows will be announced later.
She was born to survive.
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
X Factor winners: Where are they now?
Dancing on Ice 2014 line-up revealed
Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in Dexter Fletcher film
Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat: Peter Capaldi is worlds away from Malcolm Tucker
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >