Latitude 2013 video: Stealing Sheep - Paper Moon
Stealing Sheep are playing the i Arena at this year's Latitude festival at Henham Park, Suffolk
Monday 15 July 2013
The festival is this weekend. Find out more about it here
Nestled under a canopy of trees in the Latitude woods, the i Arena will showcase the most exciting music stars of tomorrow in a truly atmospheric woodland setting.
Hotly tipped psych-folk darlings from Liverpool, Stealing Sheep are Becky Hawley, Emily Lansley and Lucy Mercer. Within days of forming, they had posted a handful of songs online and booked themselves on a UK tour.
With each member contributing separate songs to the group, they released their debut single in early 2011 and attracted plaudits from the likes of Lauren Laverne, Gilles Peterson and Rob da Bank.
Their debut album ‘Into The Diamond Sun’ followed last summer, proving they are one of Britain’s most beguiling new bands. Be charmed by their hazy psychedelic folkatronica and mystical harmonies.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'