My Fantasy Band: Jason Derülo
Friday 28 May 2010
Lead vocalist - Michael Jackson He has been such a big influence on me; he was the reason I got into music in the first place.
Female back-up dancers - Janet Jackson and Madonna I grew up watching them and they're really cool ladies. They can do everything – they're the best combination of singers and dancers.
Male back-up dancers - Justin Timberlake and Usher They are the two I watched the most closely when I was growing up.
Guitar Slash and Jimi Hendrix Slash is just one of the best guitarists of all time, and Jimi Hendrix is definitely one of the greatest guitarists of all time. He brought things to the guitar that people had never seen before. Drums Timbaland He has the most amazing drums in the tracks that he makes.
Piano - Stevie Wonder: He's just a great pianist and he knows how to really feel the keys. He has that emotional aspect when he plays the piano. There's no one like him.
Jason Derülo's new single "Ridin' Solo" is out on Monday. His album, 'Jason Derülo', is out now on www.jasonderulo.com
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations