One to watch: Tiny Dancer, singer, 18
Friday 10 May 2013
Is this Kate Bush rebooted? The Sheffield teenager wears neon leotards and flaps madly in the video for her new EP, 'Who Am I?'.
She was taken under the wing of producer Wayne Wilkins, who is behind hits by Beyoncé and Cheryl Cole, after she left a local theatre school. "My favourite piece to wear is self expression," she says. "I've always wanted to wear a black fin." Things could get interesting for Tiny, who claims "music is the love of my life".
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Sir Elton John lashes out at Russia’s anti-gay laws in Moscow show
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >