One to watch: Tiny Dancer, singer, 18
Friday 10 May 2013
Is this Kate Bush rebooted? The Sheffield teenager wears neon leotards and flaps madly in the video for her new EP, 'Who Am I?'.
She was taken under the wing of producer Wayne Wilkins, who is behind hits by Beyoncé and Cheryl Cole, after she left a local theatre school. "My favourite piece to wear is self expression," she says. "I've always wanted to wear a black fin." Things could get interesting for Tiny, who claims "music is the love of my life".
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture