The Barometer: Fleet Foxes; A R Rahman; ticket touting; Che: Part Two
Friday 27 February 2009
They may not have won a Brit award, but Seattle's finest proved themselves on their sold-out three-night residency at London's Roundhouse this week.
A R Rahman
The Indian film composer's exciting score was the winner of two of Slumdog Millionaire's Oscars.
Her excellent US comedy 30 Rock is back on our screens for its second series.
...and what's not
Now you can buy and sell tickets on the Concert Promoters Association's new website Officialboxoffice.com at cost with guaranteed legitimacy.
Che: Part Two
We fell asleep during the first one, so we might avoid the second instalment of Steven Soderbergh's biopic.
Was the Bootylicious star miming her way through her Oscars performance with Hugh Jackman?
BBC Trust agrees to axe channel from TV in favour of digital moveTV
Final Top Gear reviewTV
FestivalsFive ways to avoid the portable toilets
Jurassic WorldThe results are completely brilliant
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?