The Playlist: Frank Ocean / Teengirl Fantasy / Yeasayer / Donna Summer / Florence & The Machine / The Bee Gees / Oh No ft. MF Doom
Frank Ocean - 'Summer Remains'
A refreshingly low-key YouTube release from this hip hop star.
Teengirl Fantasy - 'Motif'
A fine new 7'' single from the electro duo. A new album is out this year.
Yeasayer - 'Henrietta'
The Brooklyn-based band announce their return with this funky, commercial, indie pop cut.
Donna Summer - 'Hot Stuff'
This immortal party hit by the late disco queen is the perfect summer anthem.
Florence & the Machine - 'Shake It Out'
The flame-haired singer will perform this Ivor Novello-nominated belter when she headlines Bestival this September.
The Bee Gees - 'I Started A Joke'
Hear the late Robin Gibb singing one of his best songs, which he wrote for the group in their excellent early, pre-disco era.
Oh No ft. MF Doom - '3 Dollars'
Cartoonish gangster rap packed with synthetic Nineties horns and rich 808 beats.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'