Music & Me: Little Boots
Victoria Hesketh - aka Little Boots - lets the Music Magazine into a few secrets!
Friday 12 June 2009
The first record I bought was?
Take That and Party
The first gig I went to was..
Foo Fighters at Manchester Apollo
My favourite album is?
Kate Bush - Lionheart
But my parents always liked?
Barbara Streisand, The Beatles & Simpley Red
I couldn’t marry someone who liked?
A rugby player
On stage I like to wear?
Sequins and stilettos
I’d love to perform with?
Philip Oakey from The Human League (which I did last week!)
One that must change in the music industry is?
A great album cover is?
Kate Bush Never Forever
On my iPod I listen most to?
If I could have written any song it would have been?
Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys
The worst song I’ve heard is?
Little Boots' new album, 'Hands', is out now
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up