Music & Me: Little Boots
Victoria Hesketh - aka Little Boots - lets the Music Magazine into a few secrets!
Friday 12 June 2009
The first record I bought was?
Take That and Party
The first gig I went to was..
Foo Fighters at Manchester Apollo
My favourite album is?
Kate Bush - Lionheart
But my parents always liked?
Barbara Streisand, The Beatles & Simpley Red
I couldn’t marry someone who liked?
A rugby player
On stage I like to wear?
Sequins and stilettos
I’d love to perform with?
Philip Oakey from The Human League (which I did last week!)
One that must change in the music industry is?
A great album cover is?
Kate Bush Never Forever
On my iPod I listen most to?
If I could have written any song it would have been?
Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys
The worst song I’ve heard is?
Little Boots' new album, 'Hands', is out now
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Fifty Shades of Grey movie: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson pictured in first scenes
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Emma Stone: 'Dating Andrew Garfield makes living in LA a lot less fun'
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >