Music & Me: Midnight Juggernauts
Friday 30 July 2010
The first record I bought was...
A used dog-eared LP of Cosmic Thing by The B52s.
The first gig I went to was...
A punk gig for a band called "The Fuck Fucks". I was underage so I was just happy that I got in.
My favourite album is...
Mellow Gold by Beck, amongst many others.
But my parents always liked...
Bach and Mozart.
I couldn’t marry someone who liked...
killing endangered animals and turning it into video art.
In the studio I like to wear...
comfortable shoes, comfortable top hat.
I’d love to have on my show...
a cameo from the reformed 3 Amigos, and maybe Kate Bush.
One thing that must change in the music industry is...
allowing travelling bands more leeway when it comes to excess baggage on the airlines.
A great album cover is...
Metallica - Master of Puppets
On my iPod I listen most to...
If I could have written any song it would have been...
Secret Messages by ELO
The worst song I’ve heard is...
the team song for the Collingwood Football Club.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
Great British Bake Off 2014: Diana Beard quits after falling ill
Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Breaking Bad season 6 hoax: Vince Gilligan has not confirmed a new series
Strictly Come Dancing v X Factor: Simon Cowell blasts BBC over scheduling war
Doctor Who series 8: Ofcom will not investigate lesbian kiss
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- < Previous
- Next >