After You: Pulp to release Christmas present single on iTunes
Friday 25 January 2013
The first new song in a decade from Britpop band Pulp, which was given away to fans on Christmas Day, is to be available more widely on Monday.
Recorded in late 2012 and produced by James Murphy (DFA Records / LCD Soundsystem), it was initially given away as a present on Christmas Day 2012 to fans who attended Pulp’s Sheffield Arena show on 8 December.
But "due to considerable interest" from 28 January "After You" will be available to fans through iTunes.
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Bob Dylan's 'going electric' guitar from Newport Folk Festival sells for nearly $1m
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >