Amy Winehouse to release protege's album
Tuesday 22 September 2009
Amy Winehouse is to release her 13-year-old goddaughter's album on her own record label.
The Rehab singer has founded Lioness Records and will be unveiling her protege Dionne Bromfield's debut offering, Introducing Dionne Bromfield, on October 12.
Amy told The Sun: "The first time I heard Dionne sing, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, such an amazing voice from such a young girl."
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
X Factor winners: Where are they now?
Dancing on Ice 2014 line-up revealed
Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in Dexter Fletcher film
Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat: Peter Capaldi is worlds away from Malcolm Tucker
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >