In the weeks running up to his unemployment, Barack Obama sure is making the most of his Presidency. Last week alone, he managed to get Stephen Colbert to look at his CV, had the likes of Chance the Rapper, Frank Ocean, and Jerry Seinfeld at his final state dinner, and guest edited a magazine.
Now, the current Leader of the Free World has unveiled his ten favourite tracks to work out to, consisting of Isley Brothers, Bob Marley, and Drake.
Obama's workout playlist
1. Black Eyed Peas - "Let's Get It Started" (Spike Mix)
2. Nina Simone - “Sinnerman”
3. Sting - “If You Love Somebody Set Them Free”
4. Isley Brothers - “Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2,”
5. Icona Pop - "Emergency"
6. Forro in the Dark - “Perro Loco”
7. Beyonce - "Get Me Bodied" (Extended Mix)
8. Jay Z & Drake - “Off That”
9. Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Could You Be Loved"
10. Courtney Barnett - "Elevator Operator"
There’s something for everyone in the playlist, whether you’re more into pop (Black Eyed Peas) or a Latte drinking hipster (Courtney Barnett).
Get the Obama look
Meanwhile, the current race to replace Obama is drawing to its conclusion, Obama recently making headlines after calling on Donald Trump to “stop whining” about the ‘rigged’ election.Reuse content