Britney brings world tour to UK
Britney Spears today announced her world tour will hit the UK - with the only European shows on the circuit.
The star will play London's O2 Arena on June 3 and 4.
Tickets go on general sale on December 5, although fans can register to buy them the day before.
Spears will perform live on Saturday night's X Factor - her first UK television performance in five years.
Her sixth studio album Circus is set for release on Monday, which coincides with her 27th birthday.
Circus is a follow-up to her album Blackout which wowed the critics against expectations due to her well-documented personal troubles.
Spears is one of the top-selling artists of the last decade and she has sold more than 62 million albums worldwide.
* Pre-sale tickets can be obtained by fans who register on Britneyspears.com and via SMS. Text BRITNEY to 81707 to be registered.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
Game of Thrones actress begs for 'other princess work' after Myrcella Baratheon part is recast
New Netflix releases: Films and TV shows coming August 2014
Samuel Beckett's biographer reveals secrets of the writer's time as a French Resistance spy
Star Wars Episode 7: Simon Pegg hints at role
Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of resistance
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- < Previous
- Next >