Chip visits dream team of rappers (alive and dead)
Monday 14 January 2013
Chart star Chip joined a dream team of rappers - alive and dead - as they flew in from the US.
The figures of Notorious BIG, P Diddy, Tupac Shakur, and Snoop Dogg have been brought across the Atlantic for a new year display at London's Madame Tussauds.
It is thought to be the first time the quartet have appeared on one stage. Tupac was shot dead in 1996, while his rival BIG died the following year.
Chip, who was known until last year as Chipmunk, performed a specially-composed rap as he lined up with the hip-hop heroes at Tussauds. Fans are invited to add to his tune online.
The wax figures have been brought together from attractions around the US.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 3 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 4 World Cup 2014: Robin van Persie appears to give his bronze medal to eccentric Netherlands fan moments after being handed it by Sepp Blatter
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’