Chris Brown charged for allegedly attacking man outside hotel
Chris Brown has been arrested and charged with felony assault for allegedly attacking a man on Sunday morning, according to police sources.
The singer and a man reported to be his bodyguard are being held in custody over the incident, which took place at 04:25 am outside the W Hotel in Washington DC, after the pair became embroiled in an altercation with an unnamed man.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for injuries.
The 24-year-old entertainer is currently on probation after beating his on-and-off girlfriend Rihanna on the eve of the Grammy awards in 2009. Brown pleaded guilty to one count of felony assault.
The singer's probation was briefly revoked over the summer following a hit-and-run accident in Los Angeles, California, but was later reinstated after he agreed to serve an extra 1,000 of community service.
He could now be facing a jail sentence for probation violation.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'