Civil Wars in civil war? Tour dates cancelled amid 'irreconcilable differences'
Wednesday 07 November 2012
Grammy-winning folk-pop duo The Civil Wars are calling off their upcoming tour dates, citing irreconcilable differences.
Joy Williams and John Paul White released a statement announcing that they could not continue touring because of "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition".
They added that they hoped to have new music in 2013.
Williams and White are both married, but to other people. Williams had a baby this summer with husband Nate Yetton, the duo's manager.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >