David Bowie's 'The Next Day' available free and in full streamed on iTunes
You can stream all 53 minutes of the musician's new album now on iTunes
David Bowie is streaming his latest album The Next Day a week ahead of its official release date on 11 March.
The musician's first new material in a decade has garnered rave reviews from critics, with The Independent's critic Andy Gill saying it: "Not only reflects the artist's best work but stands alongside it in terms of quality"
Click here to read the track by track review.
The full tracklisting for 'The Next Day' is as follows:
The Next Day
The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
Love Is Lost
Where Are We Now?
If You Can See Me
I'd Rather Be High
Boss Of Me
Dancing Out In Space
How Does The Grass Grow
(You Will) Set The World On Fire
You Feel So Lonely You Could Die
Deluxe Version bonus tracks:
I'll Take You There
The album will be available to stream on iTunes until 11 March.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account