David Bowie's 'The Next Day' available free and in full streamed on iTunes
You can stream all 53 minutes of the musician's new album now on iTunes
David Bowie is streaming his latest album The Next Day a week ahead of its official release date on 11 March.
The musician's first new material in a decade has garnered rave reviews from critics, with The Independent's critic Andy Gill saying it: "Not only reflects the artist's best work but stands alongside it in terms of quality"
Click here to read the track by track review.
The full tracklisting for 'The Next Day' is as follows:
The Next Day
The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
Love Is Lost
Where Are We Now?
If You Can See Me
I'd Rather Be High
Boss Of Me
Dancing Out In Space
How Does The Grass Grow
(You Will) Set The World On Fire
You Feel So Lonely You Could Die
Deluxe Version bonus tracks:
I'll Take You There
The album will be available to stream on iTunes until 11 March.
Books And it is whizzpopping!
MusicThey're running their own restaurants
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Dentist who illegally killed Cecil the lion blames local guides for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: American dentist revealed as the killer of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe
New on Netflix August 2015: From Narcos and Spellbound to Kick Ass 2 and Dinotrux
Listen! Beowulf opening line misinterpreted for 200 years
Heath Ledger's father reveals dead actor's 'Joker diary' written during The Dark Knight
Game of Thrones season 6: New toy line suggests Jon Snow is not among the dead
Spectre: Ellie Goulding is almost definitely singing the theme song to the next Bond film
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government