Dr Dre's son dies
Wednesday 27 August 2008
Dr Dre's 20-year-old son has died, the rapper's publicist said last night
"Dr Dre is mourning the loss of his son, Andre Young Jr," publicist Lori Earl said in a statement.
Mr Young Jr, who was named after his father, was found dead on Saturday by his mother at their home in suburban Woodland Hills, LA, the county coroner's office said.
A post mortem was performed on Monday, but the cause of death wasn't likely to be determined for eight weeks while toxicology tests are done
Arts & Ents blogs
Stall talk: The arcane rules of chit-chat that take place in the gents'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
Nymphomaniac trailer shown to children at screening of Disney film Frozen
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >