Dylan marks 50 years of recording with new album 'Tempest'
Exactly 50 years after Bob Dylan's debut album hit record stores the American folk rock legend is to release his 35th studio album.
'Tempest' will be out on 11 September featuring ten new songs.
It follows Dylan's 2009 album 'Together Through Life' - his first studio album to enter the charts at #1 in the UK and US.
Produced by Jack Frost and, like his self-titled 1962 debut, 'Tempest' will be released by Columbia records.
It has been a busy year for "The Times They Are a-Changin'" singer who is currently completing a European tour and headlined Spain's Benicassim Festival at the weekend. He was in the UK in early July playing at the Hop Farm festival in Kent.
The new album has prompted unconfirmed speculation about a full UK tour in 2013.
1. Duquesne Whistle
2. Soon After Midnight
3. Narrow Way
4. Long and Wasted Years
5. Pay in Blood
6. Scarlet Town
7. Early Roman Kings
8. Tin Angel
10. Roll On John
Arts & Ents blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Fela Kuti, Jewish food and The Great Gatsby are just some of the reasons why the rainy weather ahead...
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron at war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.