Eminem puts Bruno run-in behind him
Tuesday 02 June 2009
Eminem looked like he had put aside the humiliating events of the MTV Movie Awards as he performed with Jay-Z.
The Slim Shady rapper took to the stage to trade verses on Renegade at the launch concert for new video game DJ Hero, just a day after he stormed out of the awards ceremony after his apparent run-in with Sacha Baron Cohen's alter-ego Bruno.
After Jay-Z rapped his way through his greatest hits, Eminem wowed the crowd, mixing songs from his new album, Relapse, with some old classics.
Leonardo DiCaprio, Rihanna, Kelly Osbourne, Pete Wentz and wife Ashlee Simpson, Taraji P Henson and Tyrese Gibson attended the exclusive star-studded gig at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, which was hosted by crash survivors DJ AM and Travis Barker
game of thrones reviewWarning: spoilers
North London meets The Exorcist in eerie suburban drama
Filming to begin on two new series due to be aired on Dave from next year
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
In defence of liberal democracy
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils