Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final: Get the lowdown on the 26 countries competing in Malmö
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: the European Song Contest 2013 is tomorrow (!) live from Malmö in Sweden. Who will take Europe's quirkiest singing honour this year? And which countries will suffer the ignominy of "nil points"? Which extraordinarily bad song will win most from the judges on political grounds alone?
From Finland's Bridal-themed offering "Marry Me" (featuring the first Eurovision lesbian kiss) to Romania's Dracula-inspired operatic ballad "It's My Life" and Armenia’s metal entry written by Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi, we give you the lowdown on each of the 26 countries competing in this year's.
Watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final tomorrow at 8pm on BBC1
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
musicAs Mariah Carey and Noddy Holder rake in the royalties from their classics, why there hasn't been a decent festive hit for 20 years?
theatreAuthor Daniel Rosenthal recalls the mishaps that almost brought the curtain down on the likes of John Gielgud and Diana Rigg
lifeFull of the joys and want to help your fellow man? December isn't the time to do it
lifeAs the Royal Mail plans to phase out deliveries on two wheels, it's no wonder posties are in a spin
techLuke Blackall reports on precision engineered prams and babygros that monitor your child 24-7
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
X Factor winners: Where are they now?
Dancing on Ice 2014 line-up revealed
Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in Dexter Fletcher film
Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat: Peter Capaldi is worlds away from Malcolm Tucker
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >