Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final: Get the lowdown on the 26 countries competing in Malmö
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: the European Song Contest 2013 is tomorrow (!) live from Malmö in Sweden. Who will take Europe's quirkiest singing honour this year? And which countries will suffer the ignominy of "nil points"? Which extraordinarily bad song will win most from the judges on political grounds alone?
From Finland's Bridal-themed offering "Marry Me" (featuring the first Eurovision lesbian kiss) to Romania's Dracula-inspired operatic ballad "It's My Life" and Armenia’s metal entry written by Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi, we give you the lowdown on each of the 26 countries competing in this year's.
Watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final tomorrow at 8pm on BBC1
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Artists unveils new exhibition inspired by Hastings beachart
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Fifty Shades of Grey trailer: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
Orange Is The New Black season 3: Pornstache isn't coming back
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
Coolio has sold his soul to Pornhub
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains