Jacksons to embark on reunion tour next year
Wednesday 21 November 2012
The Jacksons are to bring their reunion tour to the UK with five newly-announced dates next year.
The group - whose hits include ABC and I Want You Back - reunited earlier this year to tour for the first time in 28 years, with shows in the US, which have now moved on to Europe.
Brothers Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito last went on the road outside the US as a group in 1984. Their sibling, Michael, who performed with the group on many of their hits, died in 2009.
The Unity Tour calls at Birmingham's National Indoor Arena on February 26, before moving on to Manchester O2 Apollo, Glasgow Clyde Auditorium, Bournemouth International Centre and finishing at London's Hammersmith Apollo on March 3. Tickets go on sale on Friday morning.
sportLiverpool 5 Norwich City 1: Uruguayan striker has now scored 11 league goals against the club
filmWith more than 70 per cent of early films lost, archivists are scouring the world to preserve the precious examples that remain
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
Arts & Ents blogs
Paul Walker death: Filming of Fast and Furious 7 on hold following death of actor
Ten adverts that shocked the world
Christmas TV 2013: Downton Abbey special details revealed
Morgan Freeman portrait: The world's most realistic finger painting?
Nymphomaniac trailer shown to children at screening of Disney film Frozen
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do