Jessie J pulls out of Katy Perry tour
Wednesday 21 September 2011
Jessie J was reduced to tears after she was forced to pull out of supporting Katy Perry on tour.
The 'Price Tag' singer had been due to join Katy for five shows on the US leg of her 'California Dreams' tour in November, but has had to cancel because she is not yet recovered from her broken foot.
She tweeted: "Having a cry about having to pull out of the Katy Perry tour. I am as upset as my #heartbeats believe me. My foot is just not healing as well as I hoped. (sic)"
Jessie - who injured her foot during rehearsals for a concert - has now been replaced by Ellie Goulding who will join Katy in Hartford, Las Vegas, New York, Oakland and Los Angeles.
Katy tweeted: "Please welcome @elliegoulding to the #CaliforniaDreamsTour this November!@jessiejofficial hope you feel better soon! (sic)"
Ellie - who sang for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the royal wedding in April - replied: "Can't wait!!!!!! xxx. Never thought I would ever play Madison Square Garden, and now I am. Thank you @katyperry megababe x. (sic)"
Source: Bang Showbiz
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action