Jessie J to headline AllStarz Summer Party in Reading this summer
Singer Jessie J has unveiled her first live date of the summer, months after disappointing fans by postponing her sell-out tour.
The Voice star had been due to embark on a 17-date series of shows this month, but announced in December last year she was rescheduling the tour until October because she wanted "more time" to work on her new album.
Now Jessie has been announced to headline the AllStarz Summer Party on Saturday June 1 at the Madejski Stadium in Reading.
The Do It Like A Dude singer - who recently shaved her head for Comic Relief - said: "I'm so excited to be headlining the AllStarz Summer Party, I hope my fans are ready to party because this show is going to be BIG."
The line-up will also feature Lawson, Amelia Lily and Union J, and JLS will open the show.
JLS said: "We can't wait to open the massive AllStarz Summer Party at the Madejski Stadium. We love performing to our fans and this time we get to do it alongside Jessie J and loads of other great acts."
Lawson added: "We've done a bunch of shows with Jessie already so it will be nice to see her again. Hopefully the sun will be shining, but whatever the weather we're looking forward to rocking out and putting on a great show for everyone."
Pre-sale tickets will be available to Reading FC season ticket holders from 9am on Thursday March 21.
Arts & Ents blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
It’s hard not to feel sorry for doe-eyed Andy. He spends months pining after Louise, has huge nostr...
Fragility of life looms large over an episode that closes with the scarring on Julie's stomach. Whil...
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t