Justin Bieber suffers fever and vomits onstage
Monday 01 October 2012
Justin Bieber kicked off his Believe tour in the US this weekend, but illness struck and the teen idol vomited twice onstage during his sold-out concert in Glendale, Arizona.
Video posted on KTVK-TV's website shows the pop music star vomiting twice on stage Saturday night during his sold-out concert at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale. He left the stage after each episode but returned and even did an encore.
KTVK reports Bieber's fans sang some of his songs while he was offstage and he later apologized for being sick.
Bieber later tweeted "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u"
He later added: "And .... Milk was a bad choice!"
Bieber's 45-city "Believe" tour continues Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget