Justin Bieber suffers fever and vomits onstage
Monday 01 October 2012
Justin Bieber kicked off his Believe tour in the US this weekend, but illness struck and the teen idol vomited twice onstage during his sold-out concert in Glendale, Arizona.
Video posted on KTVK-TV's website shows the pop music star vomiting twice on stage Saturday night during his sold-out concert at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale. He left the stage after each episode but returned and even did an encore.
KTVK reports Bieber's fans sang some of his songs while he was offstage and he later apologized for being sick.
Bieber later tweeted "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u"
He later added: "And .... Milk was a bad choice!"
Bieber's 45-city "Believe" tour continues Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >