Justin Timberlake and *NSync set to reunite at VMAs, say reports
The band were spotted at a JT gig last week
If reports are to be believed, Justin Timberlake is to reunite with the band which made him an international star for Sunday's Video Music Awards ceremony.
According to the New York Post, *NSync will be back together to join Timberlake as he performs at New York's Barclays Centre, and collects the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
The Post reports that J.C. Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick were all spotted in their more successful former bandmate's VIP section at his concert with Jay Z last week.
Kanye West, Katy Perry and Robin Thicke are also scheduled at the show, which Lady Gaga will open.
JT's comeback album, The 20/20 Experience topped both the US and UK charts - among others - upon its release in May.
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'