K-pop's G Dragon eager for challenge of solo tour
Monday 20 May 2013
The King of K-pop says reigning on a solo tour is a challenge but one he wouldn't want to miss.
G Dragon says performing with his group Big Bang "feels like a collaboration" and there's more variety to what they can do in a show.
Big Bang is immensely popular throughout Asia. But G Dragon says that he keeps himself grounded by remaining grateful for what he's achieved. He says he and the other Big Bang members discuss how their music creation helps them cope with changes.
He says, "I try to live a life without regret" and tries to stay fresh.
The singer spoke while in Hong Kong on his first solo concert tour, "One of a Kind." He's performing later in Shanghai, Bangkok, Jakarta, Indonesia, and Singapore.
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
They're back, they're big – and they're still spectacularly boringfilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories