Madame Tussauds New York unveils eighth Rihanna waxwork
Friday 12 July 2013
Madame Tussauds unveiled a new Rihanna waxwork at a New York tattoo parlour yesterday.
A team of 20 spent four months crafting the figurine of the 25-year-old pop sensation, which is dressed in a costume from the singer’s ongoing ‘Diamonds World Tour’.
Six of Rihanna’s indefinite number of tattoos can be seen on the statue's fingers, hands and an ear.
The wax figure will move to its permanent exhibit at Madame Tussauds New York shortly. It is the corporation’s eighth Rihanna likeness; the seven others are in Hollywood, Las Vegas, Washington D.C., Berlin, Sydney, Vienna and London.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Emma Stone: 'Dating Andrew Garfield makes living in LA a lot less fun'
Colin Wilson: Eternal outsider
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl Kaychanel featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >