MTV VMAs 2014: Beyonce to perform entire self-titled album live in just 15 minutes
The singer, 32, is set to perform shortly before she accepts the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
And if it is the genuine article, we could be set to see the singer perform her entire self-titled 2013 album, Beyonce, in just 15 minutes.
The set list, posted via Just Jared and picked up by US entertainment sources soon afterwards, was as follows:
2. “Haunted/”Pretty Hurts“ Transition
4. “No Angel”
7. “Drunk In Love”
The singer, 32, is set to perform shortly before she accepts the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award – one of the MTV VMAs most coveted accolades.
Past winners of the honour include Michael Jackson himself, Justin Timberlake, Madonna and Britney Spears.
game of thrones reviewWarning: spoilers
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
- 5 Met Gala 2015: Beyoncé manages to out-skimp Rihanna, Miley and Kim Kardashian combined with near-naked ensemble
Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
Jorge Luis Borges fan brings his infinite library to life online
Game of Thrones, season 5 episode 4, review: Sansa in danger of becoming another footnote in Westeros' bloody history
The highly NSFW poster for Gaspar Noé's Love makes Nymphomaniac look like 50 Shades
Trailer for Robin Williams' last film Absolutely Anything starring Simon Pegg released
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils