Never ever getting together? Ed Sheeran joins Taylor Swift for surprise duet at Wembley
Taylor Swift, it seems, has something of a soft spot for British men.
After her romance with Harry Styles, the Nashville singer has been linked to Suffolk-born folkster Ed Sheeran.
The pair performed a surprise duet at Capital FM’s Summertime Ball at Wembley yesterday.
Their romantic single “Everything Has Changed” is a far cry from Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and has sparked rumours that the two may be dating.
Sheeran has been touring up and down North America with Swift for the past two months. However the 22-year-old recently denied that he was having a romance with Swift, saying it would be "idiotic" and "unprofessional".
Rumours of a romance, however, will no doubt help him ‘break’ America, if One Direction’s transatlantic success is anything to go by…
A The film has amassed an estimated $28.7 million in its opening weekend
A statement was published on his fansite, True To You, following release of new album
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
JK Rowling drops new Harry Potter story on Pottermore: Introducing Celestina Warbuck, the 'Singing Sorceress'
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
Kate Bush: Previously unseen photographs reveal new side to comeback star
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 contestants: Meet Kellie Maloney, formerly known as Frank Maloney
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict