Never ever getting together? Ed Sheeran joins Taylor Swift for surprise duet at Wembley
Taylor Swift, it seems, has something of a soft spot for British men.
After her romance with Harry Styles, the Nashville singer has been linked to Suffolk-born folkster Ed Sheeran.
The pair performed a surprise duet at Capital FM’s Summertime Ball at Wembley yesterday.
Their romantic single “Everything Has Changed” is a far cry from Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and has sparked rumours that the two may be dating.
Sheeran has been touring up and down North America with Swift for the past two months. However the 22-year-old recently denied that he was having a romance with Swift, saying it would be "idiotic" and "unprofessional".
Rumours of a romance, however, will no doubt help him ‘break’ America, if One Direction’s transatlantic success is anything to go by…
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 100,000 back our campaign
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up