New JLS single to benefit Children In Need
Friday 01 October 2010
Boyband JLS are releasing this year's official Children In Need single.
The track, called Love You More, will be released on November 14.
The band - Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan "JB" Gill and Oritse Williams - recently set up their own foundation to support good causes.
The single is the follow-up to their recent number one, The Club Is Alive, and will help raise money for the BBC's long-running charity appeal.
The X Factor runners-up have enjoyed chart success since they were beaten by Alexandra Burke in the final of the reality show and have won two Brit awards.
Last year's Children In Need single was a medley of hits sung by an unlikely supergroup made up of animated stars of kids' television from across the generations.
Comic Peter Kay fronted the Animated All Star Band which featured more than 100 characters from shows down the ages.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia