Nick Cave, Phoenix and My Bloody Valentine to join Blur at Primavera Sound 2013
The full line-up of this year's Primavera Sound festival has been announced with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Phoenix, My Bloody Valentine and Wu-tang Clan joining headliners Blur.
The Barcelona-based festival is from 22 to 26 May at Parc del Fòrum.
Also playing are The Postal Service, The Reid brothers fronting The Jesus And Mary Chain, Tame Impala, Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear.
A taste of the Sixties will be provided by Rodriguez and Dexys, the band fronted by Kevin Rowland (formerly known as Dexys Midnight Runners).
Beyonce's little sister Solange will also be performing as will Granada band Los Planetas, Shellac and The Breeders.
As ever there will be a mixture of styles from dance (Four Tet, Disclosure, Simian Mobile Disco) to world music (Ethiopian musician Mulatu Astatke, Malian band Tinariwen and Afro beatsters Orchestre Poly Rythmo De Cotonou.
Tickets costs €160.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland