Nick Cave, Phoenix and My Bloody Valentine to join Blur at Primavera Sound 2013
The full line-up of this year's Primavera Sound festival has been announced with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Phoenix, My Bloody Valentine and Wu-tang Clan joining headliners Blur.
The Barcelona-based festival is from 22 to 26 May at Parc del Fòrum.
Also playing are The Postal Service, The Reid brothers fronting The Jesus And Mary Chain, Tame Impala, Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear.
A taste of the Sixties will be provided by Rodriguez and Dexys, the band fronted by Kevin Rowland (formerly known as Dexys Midnight Runners).
Beyonce's little sister Solange will also be performing as will Granada band Los Planetas, Shellac and The Breeders.
As ever there will be a mixture of styles from dance (Four Tet, Disclosure, Simian Mobile Disco) to world music (Ethiopian musician Mulatu Astatke, Malian band Tinariwen and Afro beatsters Orchestre Poly Rythmo De Cotonou.
Tickets costs €160.
Mountain goats make miraculous escape from avalanche in the French Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
Arts & Ents blogs
Fifty Shades of Grey movie: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson pictured in first scenes
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Emma Stone: 'Dating Andrew Garfield makes living in LA a lot less fun'
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >