Noel Gallagher settles Britpop feud with Blur
Britpop's longest feud will be laid to rest when Noel Gallagher performs with Blur duo Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon at a Royal Albert Hall charity concert.
Gallagher, the Oasis songwriter, will headline a concert featuring his former rivals in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust next March.
A "battle of the bands" for the No 1 slot at the height of Britpop in 1995 sparked a bitter feud between Noel and Liam Gallagher and the members of Blur.
MusicThe band accidentally called Londoners the C-word
Review: One Direction, Fourmusic
Review: The World of Ice and Firebooks
Film More romcom than S&M
Review: The Imitation Gamefilm
Comedy...to show her mastectomy scars
TVNetflix gets cryptic
TV review A moving film showing kids too busy to enjoy their youth
Books Not even a Man Booker prize could save Richard Flanagan from a nomination
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 3 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 4 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
- 5 Largest ever study into the gay gene 'erodes the notion that sexual orientation is a choice'
Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
Beyoncé '7/11' music video: Star bounces on bed in low-fi homage to viral video
Angelina Jolie confirms retirement from acting: 'I've never been comfortable on-screen'
Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track