Nowhere to hide as One Direction make 3D movie
Thursday 21 February 2013
Brit-winning stars One Direction have revealed that the film crew for their new movie follow them everywhere - even to the loo.
The boy band - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - were continuing filming of the documentary as they collected their global success award at London's O2 Arena last night.
They are in the midst of making a 3D movie with the director of Supersize Me, Morgan Spurlock.
Horan - speaking backstage at the awards - said: "Spurlock's here himself. We're shooting the movie now... it's actually just been in the toilet with us - no lie.
"It's going to be very access all areas."
He added: "It's been a good start to the week, because on Saturday we open up our world tour here at the O2, and that's going on until November."
He said the film was due to appear in August. "It's going to be a very exciting year," he added.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
Downton Abbey Christmas special 2013: New pictures released
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >