Nowhere to hide as One Direction make 3D movie
Thursday 21 February 2013
Brit-winning stars One Direction have revealed that the film crew for their new movie follow them everywhere - even to the loo.
The boy band - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - were continuing filming of the documentary as they collected their global success award at London's O2 Arena last night.
They are in the midst of making a 3D movie with the director of Supersize Me, Morgan Spurlock.
Horan - speaking backstage at the awards - said: "Spurlock's here himself. We're shooting the movie now... it's actually just been in the toilet with us - no lie.
"It's going to be very access all areas."
He added: "It's been a good start to the week, because on Saturday we open up our world tour here at the O2, and that's going on until November."
He said the film was due to appear in August. "It's going to be a very exciting year," he added.
Books And it is whizzpopping!
MusicThey're running their own restaurants
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 2 Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
- 3 Ralkina Jones: 37-year-old black woman found dead in police custody
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: American dentist revealed as killer of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall