One Direction 'are UK's wealthiest boy band'
Monday 01 April 2013
One Direction are set to be named the UK's wealthiest boy band, according to reports.
The X Factor finalists - Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - are reported to have amassed a £5 million fortune each since they formed in 2010.
The list will reveal that the boys have rocketed into the list of music millionaires aged under 30, and their combined wealth of £25 million will make them the richest boy band in the country, reported The Sun.
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up