Peaches Geldof gives birth to baby Phaedra on her late mother's birthday
Friday 26 April 2013
Peaches Geldof gave birth to her second child on her late mother Paula Yates’ birthday this week.
The daughter of Boomtown Rats frontman Bob Geldof, 24, had a caesarean on 24 April.
She gave birth to a baby boy called Phaedra – a brother to her one-year-old son Astala.
Peaches’ husband Tom Cohen, singer in the band S.C.U.M, was present at the birth.
The baby’s grandmother, Paula Yates, who died of a drug overdose in 2000, would have been celebrating her 54 birthday had she survived.
Peaches and Tom were married last year at the church in Kent where her parents tied the knot in 1986.
'At times I thought he was me'film
Review: One Direction, Fourmusic
Review: The World of Ice and Firebooks
Film More romcom than S&M
Review: The Imitation Gamefilm
Comedy...to show her mastectomy scars
TVNetflix gets cryptic
TV review A moving film showing kids too busy to enjoy their youth
Books Not even a Man Booker prize could save Richard Flanagan from a nomination
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services