Pink taken to hospital after stage fall
Friday 16 July 2010
A spokesman for Pink's concerts in Germany says the singer fell off the stage after a stunt went wrong and she underwent a checkup at a hospital.
Peter Riegert Concerts' Stefan Guentner said today the singer wasn't seriously injured in the incident yesterday evening in Nuremberg.
While singing "So What," Pink fell out of a harness which was supposed to carry her toward the crowd. A YouTube video shows the 30-year-old climbing back onto the stage after the incident, but the concert was halted and she was taken to a hospital.
Another agency, Allgaeu Concerts, said on its website that today's concert in Salem, southwestern Germany, will take place as scheduled. It said: "Pink is in Salem, she's fine and is looking forward to the show."
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election