Robin Thicke appears battered, bruised and numbed by his own tedium in laughably bad new music video for ‘Get Her Back’
Tables turn on the topless "Blurred Lines" hitmaker as he attempts to win back estranged partner with woefully mundane R-n-Whine
It’s a sight that many women would welcome - particularly those opposed to the gaudy and derogatory display of predatory swaggering that was “Blurred Lines”.
A bloodied, bruised and beaten Robin Thicke, wincing in pain as he mouths the lyrics to one of the most pitifully boring songs ever to be whined into existence.
Scroll down to watch the video
And that’s exactly what one can witness in the songwriter’s new music video for “Get Her Back” – a tedious ode to the breakdown of his marriage to actress Paula Patton.
Far from the Aviator shades, suit and topless models, this time it’s Thicke who’s semi-naked and vulnerable, crying in the dark as text messages reading ‘I hate myself’ and ‘You ruined everything’ mooch across the screen like angsty teenagers.
Thicke first premiered the song at the Billboard Music Awards last month, during which he dedicated the tepid track to his estranged partner. Needless to say, thus far, it doesn’t seem to have worked.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'