Singer Adele’s baby ‘due in two months’
Tuesday 10 July 2012
Despite announcing her pregnancy only two weeks ago the singer Adele is reportedly due to give birth in September.
The 24-year-old musician and her charity worker partner Simon Knoecki confirmed their baby news on 29 June when they published the following statement on Adele’s website:
“I’m delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon.”
But Heat magazine has published quotes from an unnamed "insider close to the singer” suggesting that she is due to produce her baby in two months’ time, having kept her pregnancy under wraps for nearly seven months.
A source told Heat: '“Adele has barely left the house in recent months, so she could keep this to herself for as long as possible. She stopped exercising a few months ago, and since then it’s been all about the baby."
Adele sold 18m singles and albums last year.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
X Factor 2013: Luke Friend wins place in final as Rough Copy sent home
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >