Sticking it to Chris Brown
Don't all rush to the shops at once, but the singer Chris Brown – yes, that nasty chap who assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 – has a new album out.
Pleasingly, some savvy sticker bombers have taken offence to this and slapped stickers reading "Warning – Do not buy this album! This man beats women" on copies of Brown's record. Excellent work on their part, we say, and it's all the better because until now most sticker bombing has been funny but rarely political. Now the counter-culture label printers have got serious. And they couldn't have chosen a more unpleasant man to start with.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk