Sticking it to Chris Brown
Don't all rush to the shops at once, but the singer Chris Brown – yes, that nasty chap who assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 – has a new album out.
Pleasingly, some savvy sticker bombers have taken offence to this and slapped stickers reading "Warning – Do not buy this album! This man beats women" on copies of Brown's record. Excellent work on their part, we say, and it's all the better because until now most sticker bombing has been funny but rarely political. Now the counter-culture label printers have got serious. And they couldn't have chosen a more unpleasant man to start with.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >