Sticking it to Chris Brown
Don't all rush to the shops at once, but the singer Chris Brown – yes, that nasty chap who assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 – has a new album out.
Pleasingly, some savvy sticker bombers have taken offence to this and slapped stickers reading "Warning – Do not buy this album! This man beats women" on copies of Brown's record. Excellent work on their part, we say, and it's all the better because until now most sticker bombing has been funny but rarely political. Now the counter-culture label printers have got serious. And they couldn't have chosen a more unpleasant man to start with.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything