Tickets are on sale today for Sting's headline shows in Manchester and London as part of his 57th and 9th tour.
The former Police frontman plays a night at Manchester's 02 Apollo followed by a performance at the Eventim Apollo in London.
UK dates are as follows:
7 April 2017: 02 Apollo Manchester
9 April 2017: Eventim Apollo London
Last week Sting played to a sold-out crowd at Le Bataclan in Paris to commemorate the victims of the 2015 terror attacks.
The English singer-songwriter and former Police frontman played the first gig at the 150-year-old venue since the deadly terror attack that took place on 13 November last year.
Greeted on the stage to loud cheers, Sting, 65, paid tribute to those who were killed in the venue and called for the audience to stage a minute’s silence in their honour.
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get ticketsReuse content