The Stone Roses announce three UK shows
Tuesday 30 October 2012
The Stone Roses have announced they will play three gigs on British soil next year - including a major London concert.
They will play two nights at London’s Finsbury Park on 7 and 8 June 2013 and one show at Glasgow Green on 15 June.
Primal Scream will be among the support acts at the Glasgow gig.
Tickets for all three shows go on sale at 9.30am on Friday 2 November.
The UK-based gigs will follow a string of appearances in Australia in spring, including five concerts in March 2013 as part of the Future music festival.
The Stone Roses played an intimate secret gig in London in early August, but the Finsbury Park event will be the first time Londoners will have the opportunity to see the band on a large scale.
Their three-day Heaton Park reunion extravaganza last summer is said to have generated £23m for the Manchester economy.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
Game of Thrones actress begs for 'other princess work' after Myrcella Baratheon part is recast
New Netflix releases: Films and TV shows coming August 2014
Star Wars Episode 7: Simon Pegg hints at role
Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of resistance
Guardians of the Galaxy - review: A superficial and half-hearted Marvel film
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- < Previous
- Next >