Will Smith reunites with DJ Jazzy Jeff at Vegas pool party, peels off shirt, performs Summertime
Crowd were also treated to Jump On It and more
As you ponder that mundane dilemma of whether or not to nip down to the office canteen for a hash brown or hold out until lunch, bear in mind that over in Vegas Will Smith is partying to Sisqo's Thong Song at a pool party.
The actor dropped in to a Palms Casino Resort pool party on Friday to see his son Trey DJ Ace Smith's set, but couldn't resist getting on stage himself.
Smith posted a selfie of his reunion with DJ Jazzy Jeff on Facebook, attracting 1.1 million Likes from fans, before taking requests from the crowd.
The duo soon launched into Summertime, Smith peeling off his shirt and sending the crowd predictably wild.
They also busted out Jump On It, with Smith noting how he hadn't even seen Jeff for seven months let alone performed with him.
The old adage 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' didn't turn out to be true, with members of the crowd posting hundreds of smartphone videos of the impromptu set online.
One taken by Smith himself saw him backed by the tanned flesh of the partygoers as Sisqo's Thong Song dropped.
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Sek, k'athjilari! (That’s “yes, definitely” to non-native speakers).TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans
Breaking Bad season 6 is still not happening
Doctor Who, Flatline - review: Clara isn’t half bad as the Time Lord
Alfred Hitchcock's unseen Holocaust documentary to be screened
X Factor 2014 results: Chloe Jasmine and Stephanie Nala sent home
Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000