Album: My Passion, Inside This Machine (Spinefarm)
Sunday 24 April 2011
Don't let the quiet bit in a My Passion song fool you into turning up your headphones, because the kick-in will break your brains.
If there's one certainty about the genre-blending electro-emo-screamo-metal quintet from Hitchin, it's that they're noisy. ITM is often pompous, sometimes industrial, with a heavy order of teenage angst (titles such as "Asleep in the Asylum"), but every note and syllable is delivered with this-is-really-important conviction. Herts, on fire.
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability