Album: Saint Etienne, Casino Classics (Heavenly)
Sunday 16 December 2012
An expanded four-CD book-set version of an existing 1996 double album, Casino Classics collects pretty much every remix Saint Etienne have released to date (and some they haven't).
Inevitably a variable bag, they include Andrew Weatherall's classic, era-defining "Only Love Can Break Your Heart". With raw materials such as the Stanley/Wiggs/Cracknell catalogue, the remixers would need to fall over to miss. More often than not, they score.
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality